Personal data are collected for the purpose of registering the client and activate against the procedures for performance of the contract and the necessary communications; These data are treated electronically in compliance with the laws in force and can be disclosed only upon request of the judicial authority or other authority for licensing law for that purpose.
The party enjoys the rights under art. 7 d. lgs. 196/2003, namely: to request confirmation of the existence at the premises of TimeOut sporting Good srls personal data; to know their origin, the logic and purpose of their treatment; to obtain updating, rectification and integration; to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block in case of unlawful treatment; to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons or in case of use of data for the sending of advertising material, commercial information, market research, direct marketing and interactive commercial communication.
Obtaining the cancellation of personal data is subject to sending a written communication sent by fax or mail to the company headquarters. Data Controller is TimeOut sporting Good srls, in the person who from time to time has legal representation, unless a manager is appointed pursuant to art. 29 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
TimeOut sporting Good srls guarantees that all information provided for promotional purposes will be treated in accordance with Decree LGS. 196/2003.
TimeOut sporting Good srls also communicates that pursuant to Decree Lgs. 196/2003 user data provided at the time of signing of the purchase order and/or compilation of the invoice shall be excluded from the data subject's consent as collected on the basis of the tax obligations/statutory tax regulations and Community legislation and, in any case, the sole purpose of allowing the obligations arising from the purchase contract which is part concerned and/or for the acquisition of the necessary contractual information only activated at the latter's request (article 24 (1) A and B, d. LGS. 196/2003).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national regulations, the User can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose the treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.